Saturday 26 December 2009

Fantastic Christmas song from 'Astral Plane'



Yes, I know that I should have made this entry before Christmas Day but I had taken my eye off the ball, not appreciating that Kevin Romang and Silvia Plegniere had produced this marvellous video. If you follow this blog you will know that I've already featured some of the great music that Kevin and Silvia have produced and as this latest offering from them maintains their incredible standard well I couldn't resist adding it to the blog so readers can share it.

Prior to Christmas it will be recalled that there was a mighty tussle to see who could be number one in the Charts for Christmas 2009. I had to go to YouTube to hear what each of the two contenders was about! Big yawn! I hope that, like me, you will find "So Give unto Me" a great antidote to all the puffed up hype in the pop world.

Enjoy!




No comments: