Monday 5 October 2009

Orange Blossom Special on Keyboard



A week ago I wrote about my desire to regularly add videos of music I like to this blog. Hopefully it will draw attention to music and performers that won't be known to many and that I think deserve a viewing. Last Monday I started of with banjo and hammered dulcimer playing 'Billy in the Lowground'. Now it's the turn of a keyboard player to shine - Silvia Plegniere from Germany is the one who does the business. Silvia started learning the instrument when she was three years old (!) and really knows what she is doing. She has a great voice too and I shall be posting more of her videos later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

silvia lubię ciebie sluchać kiedy widzę jak twoje opuszki palców dotykają klawisze to się wowczas rozkoszuje twoją muzyką...jesteś moim natchnieniem...
Tadeusz / poland