Tuesday 17 November 2009

Kevin and Silvia with "You Were The One"



On Monday last week I posted a video of Kevin Romang and Silvia Plegniere (Astral Plane) with their interpretation of a Bellamy Brothers classic. At the same time I commented that they have written original compositions and here is an example "You Were The One" which I hope you will enjoy as much as I do. There is a section about half a minute long in the middle of the song when Silvia plays her guitar along with Kevin. This is guitar playing at its exquisite best for me.

I have plenty of videos to go on the blog other than the ones from 'Astral Plane'. But the quality of their music is so outstanding that I just couldn't stop myself from adding this one to highlight their composing as well as their playing!

No comments: