Wednesday 14 February 2007

One day of sunshine at least

Nice to have a day of very pleasant sunshine here, to have been able to hang some washing out and to have spent an hour or so weeding the garden. Mentioning the garden if anyone would like some moss I would be happy to oblige - it grows extremely well in this damp Cornish garden and with the sun low in the sky some parts stay in the shade all day during the winter. However I shouldn't complain because I do enjoy the permanent green look that characterises Cornwall and don't think I would be content to live in a country where that particular colour is absent.

The sun has certainly put a spring in my step today all aided by the bursting of plant life everywhere. But I mustn't get too excited as rain is forecast for later tomorrow and for Friday.

No comments: