Saturday 22 November 2008

Hatherleigh farm blog highly recommended

I've just been casting my eye over a blog that you can read if you click here. Written by Paula it gives a fascinating insight into the running of a small organic farm near Hatherleigh in West Devon. Well illustrated and highly readable Paula's love for farming, wildlife and the countryside shines through. Evidently she and her family sort of fell into farming, starting off with the purchase of a goat I believe! The Campaign to Protect Rural England (CPRE) helped set up the blog; they point out that the views expressed are those of Paula with which they may not necessarily agree. However they rightly state that "it is essential that people understand farming and farmers better" in relation to the organisation's desire that farming should thrive in England. I couldn't agree more with that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Many thanks for the link. I'm glad you've enjoyed dipping into it and finding things to interest you.

Thanks again and I hope you keep on reading!

Paula
http://locksparkfarm.wordpress.com